Welcome to our family blog. We have been so blessed to have a wonderful family and supportive friends. We want to keep you all updated on our lives and hope this is one small way we can do so.

Monday, June 27, 2011

A much needed update!!

We bought our first home!! We moved in on May 28,2011. We love the house and neighborhood.
Charlie is working on the backyard. We rented a harley rake (power rake) We are almost done prepping and will be putting in seed in the next week!! Yeah for grass!!
My girls' favorite activity is playing in the mud. Since there is no grass I don't have much other option if they want to play outside. Oh well you are only young once.
My big brother got married on June 18 to Jennie Wooters from Kingwood, Texas. They were married in the Houston Temple. We had such a fun time celebrating with them.
Pictures right oustide the temple. Boy was it hot!!My girls are just bound and determined to make after wedding pictures a horrible event. Hopefully by the time my two younger sisters get married they will be better at smiling for wedding pictures!
Outside our hotel
Charlie got to spend Father's Day in Galveston Texas.


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad. In this picture is me and my 3 sisters and the girl on the right is Darya she is my family's foreign exchange student from Ukraine. She is basically like our sister and we are sad that she is going home at the end of this month.
We stopped by the NASA space center. We didn't go inside for lack of time and mulah but we did take some fun pictures by the entrance! Aww memories. Oh and driving in Houston is quite the experience. I am glad that I live in little ol' Twin Falls Id and that I don't have to drive on 14 lane highways for my daily commute.
Andrea is learning how to walk. She can only take a few steps but it is still very exciting. Maybe by the time she is one (July 22) she will get her confidence. (Below) Burried in the never ending chore of laundry.
Camping with my mom and dad and sisters. We had fun at the Bruneau Sand Dunes last weekend. These are pictures of us around the campfire. My camera battery died and so I don't have any pictures of the dunes but when I get the pictures from my family I will post them. For any of you that have not been to the dunes, they are really cool and it is a great workout to climb up them.

My girls at Shoshone falls. These waterfalls are considered the Niagra of the West. If any of you come and visit me then I will take you to see them! Well thanks for enduring through all these pictures. We are doing great and just trying to get settled into the new house. We are grateful for family and friends who have been so supportive through these last few months/years!! Hope everyone as a wonderful summer.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been super, super busy. Do you ever get to take a break?! That is way awesome that Derek got married. Congrats to him. I had no idea Andrea was born on the 22nd. That's my due date...well, one of the many. You're looking good. All that running paid off! Good luck growing the grass. I hear it's quite the job. Love the house and I would love to see more pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsea! You guys look so good! I'm so happy for you about you new house! So much fun. I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! You were in Houston and didn't tell me? I have gotten lost there on several occasions. We used to live near there. I want to come see you guys. I will be in Idaho this week :) hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know about all the things you have going???? What a cool life.
    So glad to hear good things about you guys!
    Concrete Cement Stucco Repair in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete