Welcome to our family blog. We have been so blessed to have a wonderful family and supportive friends. We want to keep you all updated on our lives and hope this is one small way we can do so.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mud!











There is a children's book called Mud. In it a little boy explores the joy of mud and invites all his friends to join in. Everytime I read this book to Macy, I think, "What is that little boy's mother going to say?" I hope I reacted right when Macy decided to do a little exploring of herself. I just grabbed my camera and she became a model in a photo shoot. Then I hosed her off and changed her clothes. Can life really get any better than oozing your toes and fingers through wet cold mud?

3 comments:

  1. How funny! I caught Forest the other day eating mud. Does that count? What would compel a kid to eat mud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Oliver would have a heart attack. :) But I'm glad that she had fun. I think you had the best answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is exactly what a mother of boys would do! Grab a camera, kids are only kids once!
    Mud is great, some of the best childhood memories are created in mud. Cute pictures... Macy is pre-cious. Glad you got this on camera.

    ReplyDelete